Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy New Yea! (r)

Here's my Happy New Year shotout to all my followers which I don't think is any but me. If really anyone does read this blog,  comment just so I know and seriously keep writing more blogs about things I love! I wish I could have one for everything but I'll keep it minimal to graphic design and knitting. I MAY pick up cooking as well, but for now it looks like TOO much work.

About my graphic design, I've been thinking about ways to improve my portfolio and I realized that there is something I can do to increase the amount of work I have in my portfolio.Now that the holidays are over I will have more time to do more projects and fix the glitches on old ones.
I will be sharing the work on here for more feedback.

As far as my knitting goes, I will be taking on more projects now that the whole winter wonderland christmas and new years are in the past. It was seriously a really fun holiday season! Z and I had a great time spending time with each other, our families and of course friends! What a fun December it was with birthdays and wedding filled from head to toe. Speaking of "toe," I never finished our christmas stockings or crochet snowflake. Honestly, it was going to bring lots of stress into my days so I had to let them to the side until all the madness ended. Also, I feel more productive in front of the computer than behind the knitting needles nowadays. It just is what it is. With that said, I think I will be able to post more things onto the blog due to more time and relaxation.

Another exciting thing that happened since that last time I blogged is that I got a new camera!!! Z got it for me for Christmas!
A Nikon V1.. It's a cross between a Digital SLR and a point and shoot camera! I've already taken a few great shots with it! I should put those up on flickr and share them. I love it!

There you go! I took the first step and made a "promise" so to speak and made a comitment to contiue with posting new things!

-Lucineh Dadoyan (Oh, ya! I finally officially changed my full name!)


1 comment:

  1. You definitely have me as a reader and someone who's excited to see more of your writing, knitting and graphic design! Stick with the commitment, because I'm looking forward to seeing what you've got in store for us. Congrats on the camera, and I'm also looking forward to seeing your shots. <3

    P.S. YAY on officially being Lucineh Dadoyan!!!

    ReplyDelete